Registered
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this out Fellas , who's jeep is this :confused:

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Says it ran [email protected] , wondering what's it go for mods and whats used to calculate the 1/4 run

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
the smile on his face when he says are you ready, is priceless.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Supercharged , at 0:34 look inside the grill , there's a inter-cooler radiator ..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Hahahaha.... Nice find bro! This video has never been posted and if it was I would have known about it:D

LMAO..... For a minute I thought you were talking about Tom from MHP Pauly!

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I like Tom......:D

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Not even close to 11.19 and i called BS on it a while back and some dude got all defensive touchy(He's since deleted his comments)...it prob ran a 12.1 at that elevation

It's not even spinning and the fat dude is making the acceleration look way too dramatic yet he is scratching his nose halfway through the run

Garbage

It is stock?

I'll smoke it lol

firehotmedic23 4 months ago

ha ha ha you'll smoke it? do you drive a ferrari enzo? you should come race it and see how good you do!!! is it stock? why would anybody in there right mind put a stock jeep drag racing on youtube?

BryceOstler 4 months ago

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Not even close to 11.19 and i called them out on it a while back and they got all touchy...it prob ran a 12.1 at that elevation

It's not even spinning and the fat dude is making the acceleration look way too dramatic yet he is scratching his nose halfway through the run

Garbage
Lmao,my thoughts exactly. I mean you and Keoni probably don't have torque steer like he is making it seem. Had a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
the smile on his face when he says are you ready, is priceless.
What's priceless is he's got time for a quick nose pick in the middle of the run :no:

·
Registered
785 Posts
HAHA! Paulie you should post up your 720 hp jeep srt8 "im back" video. Now that is a Jeep srt8 video!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts