Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I was pretty pissed earlier, but not that angry anymore. Last resort would be internet reviews and maybe a listing for midget services on Craigslist--LOL
Hahahaha... I like that HOOD Midgets tho!!! Hey were you the guy that kept getting calls for Midgets on here months ago on your Cell phone? Wait a minute I think you were.... hmmmm......LMFAO....

· Banned
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
UPDATE:
They blow me off and say they cant deal with me until after the holidays because all the decision makers are on vacation. OK So, after not hearing from them, I call on Jan 4 and the manager says" Oh, I thought that was taken care of." I ask him how he thought it was taken care of and he says let me check with my people and call you back. He calls me back about 15 minutes later and ask if I can come in, so they can demo the tire machine to prove it is impossible for them to scratch a rim. I tell him no, I already have it on my invoice that you wrote on admitting to the scratches. There was no need to waste anymore of my time debating whether your shop did it or not. And it seems your position is denial now, rather than taking care of me like promised, so I will just move forward on this.

I got busy the last few days pondering what my options were and then basically decided to just blow it off. Wasnt bad enough for me to pay to have it fixed and try to recover thru small claims court. I did pondered writing a demand letter, but I kept procrastinating.

Then out of the blue, I get a call from the manager. Come on in and we will let a pro look at your wheels to see if they can be fixed. I figured they were just wanting pics for their defense since the rash was so small. Against all the bells ringing in my head, I went in anyways.

HOLLY MOLY, they had a mobil team there and fixed them on the spot! They even polished my rears to match. Wow, the wheels look brand new! I guess some dogs just have their good days...

· Registered
1,603 Posts
That's good they fixed them. Would be messed up if they didn't do nothing.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.