Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New to the fourm to try and figure out what to do. Have a 14' SRT 116k miles. On 3rd set of tires, first set was OEM then went the cheap option of the Falken for the next two sets. All 3 sets have cupped. I have a lifetime alignment that I have done once a year, and always the specs are with in the range of the SRT on the computer. Each tech said it's the shocks/suspension and not the camber/toe set up of the stock set up.

I have a lifetime MaxCare Extended warranty for the SRT through Fiat/Mopar. Looking for options on how to proceed to have this addressed. Obviously, new tires fix the problems for a bit, but as time goes on you can start to hear it more and more. Do I reach out to the dealer, call SRT, call Max Care?

New tires will be coming soon, it's just frustrating all the road noise because of the cupping.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good Luck!
I had to replace my front tires multiple times and brought it to 2 different dealers under warranty and then called SRT. They refused to honor warranty after several sets of tires and alignments
Please keep me posted if they honor the warranty and fix your suspension

1 - 2 of 2 Posts