Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few quick pics ...better ones to come once I clean the jeep up a bit...lots of snow here today ;)

There a clean one :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
It looks good .I would do the little ones as well.On the mineral grey the chrome boomerang looks good.When its on the black it sticks out.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking pretty good, but also very very dirty hahaha.

Is that smoke film put on with a heat gun?
Yes it kinda is...heat gun not needed but it helped around the edges...I didnt think this would be as good as it is but its real high end stuff and thick....only thing I will do in the spring is just order a large sheet not the pre-cut ones and remover the lights to get a 100% smuge and bubble free application....

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks good .I would do the little ones as well.On the mineral grey the chrome boomerang looks good.When its on the black it sticks out.
Putting LED lights in asap just waiting for them then they will be tinted also

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
That looks great!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Nice to see you Canucks finally doing something right.... ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I can't wait until this fad dies off. I love your Jeep but this really cheapens the look of it IMO. This look is very popular in the barrio around my office (no joke)

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait until this fad dies off. I love your Jeep but this really cheapens the look of it IMO. This look is very popular in the barrio around my office (no joke)
Thats the nice thing where im at...no one has this Jeep and I cant stand the Red lights on the back...makes it look like a clown car IMO and the headlight tint is so light it blends in real nice with the Mineral Grey...I didnt notice how much untill i had only one of them done then it stood out big time...I know how you feel about everyone doing it and Im the same way.. but like I said its not a big thing up here.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how much did that change the headlight output?
Very little...its a very light tint...looks darker in the pic but it still puts out great light

1 - 14 of 14 Posts