Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We offer tail tinting services at a great price. The set of 5 will be $225 and that includes ground return shipping. I have already done a few sets for members here so I will let them speak up about the quality of my work. PM me to set something up.

Anthony-

Here's a set in medium tint with reverse left clear...

Here's a set in a medium tint...

Here's my Jeep with dark tint.

More pics to come.....

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about if I want to leave the reverse portion untinted from the tailights?

I can do that too. We just did a set for cudadave like that and they turned out great. Same price. :D

I'll see if I can get Dave to post some pics.

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
Palella did mine about a month ago, still look awesome, No chipping, fading, etc.

One day turn around time.

I'm a satisfied customer.....:)

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Are you considering a core exchange program at all? I would seriously send you a payment right now if you were. Otherwise, I'll probably just wait till January when I'm going on vacation. I don't want to be down to one ride for several days, just in case...

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
damnit Pallela, couldn't have done this a few months ago and saved me from spending twice the amount, could ya???? Good luck with the new business venture, it'll be nice to see a vendor with acutal customer service!

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
I'm sad for both of us Bill!

Steve

·
Registered
125 Posts
DITTO!!! I REALLY want this done for my ride but would need to do the core exchange for mine. I cant have the ride down for a couple days until xmas time.

if you do a core exchange... I will GLADLY send you my $$$

Thanks and welcome as a vendor! I just noticed that.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll do a core exchange but will have strict rules. I will require the core's be sent back UPS ground within 48 hours after you recieve your new tails and they must be in mint condition. I will have a $250 core charge as that is what all 5 lamps cost. Let's get a list going for this so I can get started asap.

·
Registered
147 Posts
so it's $150 if we send you our tails to be tinted, or $250 if you send us tinted tails and we then return our un-tinted tails from our SRT? Am I understanding this correctly?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im in, as long as I can get a set of all 5 tails with medium tint and ONLY the reverse portion left clear. The first pic in the post shows some red remaining in the tail that I would prefer tinted. The entirety of the tail should be blacked out except for the clear reverse portion IMHO. If this is all possible count me in on the core exchange program!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Im in, as long as I can get a set of all 5 tails with medium tint and ONLY the reverse portion left clear. The first pic in the post shows some red remaining in the tail that I would prefer tinted. The entirety of the tail should be blacked out except for the clear reverse portion IMHO. If this is all possible count me in on the core exchange program!!!

I could do that. The first set was medium tinted. Yours should be dark. :cool:

OurZoo will be the first to do the core return. When I get his back I will do the next set. This will be done in order to posting. I will check this thread to see who is next and keep going from there.

·
Registered
400 Posts
x2.

I want reverse portion left clear. I would also do the core exchange program.

I would like the see the difference...on the vehicle...between the medium and the dark tint if possible. My only consideration between the two would be avoiding issues with the police. ;)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts