Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Looks sick. Now get rid of that chrome strip and you are golden!

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Registered
63 Posts
Still waiting to get my 3rd brake light back... Im happy with how the rest turned out though!
Hey man i go to CMU and i am picking my 2012 GC SRT8 up tomorrow from the dealer. I was thinking about doing the tails. Did you get them done in east lansing?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent them out to be done. If you like, I can give you the info. PM me.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Still waiting to get my 3rd brake light back... Im happy with how the rest turned out though!
dirty, throw a CF piece to replace the chrome and your set, black ops should be finishing them up soon i believe last time i checked. She looks great man! your not in east lansing are you? i would have noticed that thing around for sure, surprised i haven't seen one around here yet with all the international students throwing cash around.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Badass!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looks good. Yeah, Gotta black out the chrome strip.

I got a body shop shaving the Jeep and color matching mine. I'll have an extra to sale if interested.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
298 Posts
Like it!!! Somehow it reminds me of x5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I got a body shop shaving the Jeep and color matching mine. I'll have an extra to sale if interested.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Id really like to paint match the chrome jeep boomerang instead of just painting it black,...

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Id really like to paint match the chrome jeep boomerang instead of just painting it black,...
Yeah, color match.

Seems its a hard piece to work one. Well, to shave it. I finally found a custom shop that was up to the challenge. It's looking good so far. It'll be done Saturday.

PM if you're interested. Maybe I can have them do my other when I swap them out. Have it done up and ship to you.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looks great man. Now just delete that chrome!!!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Im in Michigan, but not East Lansing! Go Green though.
Where abouts? I lived in Grand Rapids area for like 12 years. Just recently moved to NM.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Looks great but bloody dangerous. I almost butt-flucked a ricer today who'd had the same thing done to his taillights. It was bright outside with lotsa sun, I very nearly greeked him when he hit the brakes unexpectedly.

Looks great, but no thanks for ole Petey :(

·
Premium Member
169 Posts

Sent from my iPhone 4S
I would be interested in the blacked out rear jeep logo piece, please send some pics when finished.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I would be interested in the blacked out rear jeep logo piece, please send some pics when finished.
Will do man. I talked with the shop if they would do another when I swap mine out and they would. They are taking pics of the stages as well. I'll post up pics. The piece will be ready tomorrow morning for pickup. I stopped by today to look at it, looks awesome so far. They did a great job smoothing and filling the jeep. It was ready for all the paints steps next.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.