Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get an official list going for tail light tinting. I will go in order of this list. Copy and paste the list..... I'll be going in order. When the person before you returns his core I will contact you and you will have 24 hours to make payment before you get skipped. This will be like clockwork. If the list gets large enough I will likely buy another set to speed things up for you guys. :D

1.OurZoo

·
Registered
503 Posts
1.OurZoo
2.Nightprowler
3.AGray34 (Anthony, sent you a PM about this, possibly may go another route if you could do it)

·
Registered
384 Posts
My lights are currently tinted in a light tint with the reverse lights left clear....was looking to go to a medium or possibly dark tint....

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Ha, ha, the rules are simple. Copy and paste the list with your name on the bottom. :D

BTW, PALELLA this is an outstanding idea. Me personally am a little worried about another excuse for the law to pull me over. I am pretty noisey to begin with, but I can at least control that with my right foot.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1.OurZoo
2.Nightprowler
3.AGray34
4.Bankrman
5.Sentipede
6.SRTLUVR
7.KLOEBEAR

palela, this might be a good thread to show all your rules for the core exchange that you posted in the other thread. This way people will definitely get their cores sent to you in a timely fashion.
Also if you do a 1 core exchange, I should be getting SENTIPEDE'S!!!! thanks man and feel free to slip a C-Note in there for me... ha ha

·
Registered
118 Posts
1.OurZoo
2.Nightprowler
3.AGray34
4.Bankrman
5.Sentipede
6.SRTLUVR
7.KLOEBEAR
8.jstaylor

Count me in for the medium tint with reverse left clear. Looking forward to it. Have a great time at SEMA.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
1.OurZoo
2.Nightprowler
3.AGray34
4.Bankrman
5.Sentipede
6.SRTLUVR
7.KLOEBEAR
8.jstaylor
9.Jeep Trick

Medium with clear backups

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tony, any idea of the timing on working through the list of those of us waiting? Not trying to be pushy or anything.....just can't wait to get a set of these on my ride!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
AGray34 just got his done....so I should be hearing something soon!:)

wOOt!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't believe he went with the core exchange as he has a thread with some stockers for sale. Mine just went back to Anthony yesterday so I believe Prowler is actually up next.
Sweet. I was thinking I got skipped or somehow missed my turn. I didn't think it was worth makin' a stink over. :cool: PM me when Im up

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet. I was thinking I got skipped or somehow missed my turn. I didn't think it was worth makin' a stink over. :cool: PM me when Im up

You are indeed up next. As soon as I get the cores back I'll refund OurZoo his core deposit and PM you for payment and info. I'm also going to order another set of tails to speed the process.

·
Registered
400 Posts
ahhh...my bad! I thought I saw that all the ppl on the list prior to me had theirs... :eek:

*sits patiently* :)

1 - 20 of 156 Posts