Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, it’s that time to buy new brake pads & rotors again. Last time I posted here on this subject, I was recommended the “stoptech” brand, which I bought, they were better than the factory ones as far as brake dust was concerned. I looked into buying a kit and they wanted in excess of $700 for the kit. I was looking for something cheaper but still with low brake dust. I seen this set on amazon called the “Powerstop k5958-26 z26 Street Warrior Brake kit” (extreme performance pads with drilled/slotted rotors) for $476.97. Thoughts on this? It had good ratings on amazon. I’ve never had slotted/drilled rotors before. Any information you can give me would be extremely helpful!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, it’s that time to buy new brake pads & rotors again. Last time I posted here on this subject, I was recommended the “stoptech” brand, which I bought, they were better than the factory ones as far as brake dust was concerned. I looked into buying a kit and they wanted in excess of $700 for the kit. I was looking for something cheaper but still with low brake dust. I seen this set on amazon called the “Powerstop k5958-26 z26 Street Warrior Brake kit” (extreme performance pads with drilled/slotted rotors) for $476.97. Thoughts on this? It had good ratings on amazon. I’ve never had slotted/drilled rotors before. Any information you can give me would be extremely helpful!
I bought these from trendsauto on EBAY and then put Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads in March for my 2012. Bought pads on Amazon. < $350. So far am very happy with them.

Order summary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts