Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now there are 11 vendors on here & hundreds of other members & guests willing help out when you need it, I'm sure there are a few "hiding" too.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone.

Jim

Currently Active Users: 594 (144 members and 450 guests) Most users ever online was 1,594, 07-03-2011 at 06:12 PM.
01saleen77, 10JGCSRT8, 12SRT8, 2easy, 2serious, 314-srt8, 5000XD, 99gpgtx, A.V.GCSRT8, a95gt40, Abak1991, ABenson36, AblackSRT8, Alfreddiesel, allenjanthony, arabiannight975, AROD, ASLEEPER, baccocafe, BALA DE PLATA, bg443914, black_srt_8, Blown-WK, bmoney082, BoulderBenny, BullsF6512, Burtonbrdr15, bushmaster3000, bzz srt8, cagannyc, Canadian SRT8, carbondave, carioca, carlosrt8, carz80am, Chevsux, [email protected], [email protected], cmn1, cobrakid, COL P, crabphir, cyrogers4, Dam2far, davewest, DCSpecial, DemonPerformance, diablotoona, Dupresrt, e kay 9, First Jeep, g8gxp, Glorysends, goscottygo, got one, Grip Grip, gs0057, [email protected], HeavyWeight, Hemi31, HemiShopJim, higshemi, HSanchez97, iceman, Inferno SRT8, jbones85, Jeep and GTO, JEEP IN 2014, Jeep Trick, jjjeremyyy, JohnDaMan, jose205, jps043, [email protected], karissor, kingjames, KINGMONKEY, kmitch80, Knuckles, kokanee13, lchevere, litig8r187, lorenzo, mandan007, marathon mark, MarioSRT8, matthew schenker, maxi, maximusmini, [email protected], MikeH, Motorboy1, movado750, mricorp, Mulva, my02grand, nfd538, nosmoke, Ogilthorpe, old dog, Pachy, PCHIEF520, pimpski25, r1concepts, Rambit, RB24, RedEight, Ride4life686, Rocky31186, Rufjatt, sankaku.garami, shanxs, spartansrt8, squigmang, SRT-B, srt4eh, SrtJake, SRTME, SStampede, StangSlayerMA, steinism, SteveHoj, Supraman93, Tcnj80, THEMIGHTYE, TheSrt8power, TJ-7, tmm403, TrojanRay, Untouchable, usnzt83, vanman34, viperhauler, VirginRodder, warrensage, wolfman22, WS6TA, zul7, z_mac

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I'm always on. I don't think it ever says I'm logged off. Haha. I'm actually at the bar watching Atlanta whip the shit out of my Jags. So sad. So so soooooo sad.

I hear what you're sayin though Jim. There's no place like home. Didn't that b!tch Dorothy say that?!?!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
This site is my crack. I agree!

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
I can also see The Invisible'ites and it looks better.

Bernie

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Well put Jim I concur

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm always on. I don't think it ever says I'm logged off. Haha. I'm actually at the bar watching Atlanta whip the shit out of my Jags. So sad. So so soooooo sad.

I hear what you're sayin though Jim. There's no place like home. Didn't that b!tch Dorothy say that?!?!
Thats why I made myself invisible, haha. Don't feel to bad about the Jags your coach got fired what do you expect. At least they have won this year unlike the Colts.

This place is awesome though, so many great people &some much info, all the things I learned over the years. I can't wait to see what next year at the track brings for everyone. Sounds like there are a lot of builds/upgrades happening over the winter should be interesting.

Jim

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I agree Jim...this a great forum and great people. I've become friends with alot of people from here. Meeting in person is fun because you have a picture in your mind of what they look like and when you see them face to face its completely different.

Lots of good tech support on here and lots of awesome parts for sale.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Well said, Jim. Proud to call you friend, man.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
As one of the "old timers", and really not one of the oldest, I can say that I'll fully back up Keoni's post. When you get a chance and go to all the meets, races, and gtg's, it's so much fun meeting everyone. I can't stress enough to the new guys that have been signing up lately...... if there's a race or meet close to you, GO!!!!!!

I've been into cars for a decent amount of time IMO, since the early 90's. The previous forums I was on.... no way did I/nor would I really hang out with them. The Jeep/MOPAR community in general are a special group of people.

I look forward very much to 2012. I look forward to bumping this thread in 12/12 and looking back at what all EVERYONE has accomplished!

You've got us with our turbo kits, Juniors turbo kits, engines by LPM, PWR, HHP/BES, ARRINGTON, Vortech kicking strong, ProCharger coming out with their kit, KB, Whipple's new kit....... good Lord man, the list is starting to go on and on.

Then the 2012's are starting to grow...... well, we'll have to just wait for them.;)

Reactions: Tcnj80

·
BlaBlaBla
5,311 Posts
I have met and hung out with a lot of people on here. Everyone I've met I would consider a friend. Great forum!
Merry Christmas guys!

Eskle

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
This is actually the first forum I have ever been a part of, I lurked and read alot before I joined but when I did join I always wondered if every forum was like this. Now that I've been here a while I know they are very far from it! I have met alot of people from the forum in person and I call them friends. Awesome group guys (and girls). I look forward to 2012 and what it may bring...

Did you know I sent this from my Autoguide iPhone app!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts