Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looks like the stockers with a flatter design and minus the vents. Should look good installed.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Favorite wheel cant wait to see isntalled

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
I am very interested to see how these look installed. They look very similar to the stockers.

· Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look nothing like the stockers....why would I do that lol?!!! I have the exact same wheel on my Z...I'll post a pic.

· Registered
673 Posts
Some of you have been hitting the pipe too much....those look nothing like the stockers.

He probably didn't go 22" because in some designs they look a little funny in the wheel wells. My theory is that it all depends on the amount of sidewall you choose in the tire.

Those 21" tires are gonna cost damn near what the wheels do! lol but great choice, should look awesome on your ride!

Reactions: a-kon

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looks like the stockers with a flatter design and minus the vents. Should look good installed.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
It's the same basic design

Sent from my iPad 3G

· Registered
532 Posts
Gorgeous wheels. Love your Vette too! The flatter spokes should give the wheels a bigger look. Personally I think u need to go +2" when upsizing to get the full visual effect, but to each his own :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

· Registered
400 Posts
I'm a big fan of 360's and the Mesh 8's are one of my favorites... (they don't look anything like the stock wheels)

360's on my dodge:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.