1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
im gonna call and offer them double.....lol

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hahaha Im so confused ... a) why do they know how much you paid ... and B) why are you getting your car cleaned at a dealer :s

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha Im so confused ... a) why do they know how much you paid ... and B) why are you getting your car cleaned at a dealer :s
I financed it through them and for all cars that come through there they inspect and clean. Didn't cost me anything just something they do.

My uncle works there.

Hope this clears up the confusion haha

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I financed it through them and for all cars that come through there they inspect and clean. Didn't cost me anything just something they do.

My uncle works there.

Hope this clears up the confusion haha
this makes sense now haha dang, Add's down ... Musta sold :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hahaha, thats awesome.. Lucky they didn't sell it. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have been by to get parts at my local dealer and have had people looking at it when I get back to the Jeep to leave.

anyone ever had someone make an offer to you on the lot? must piss off the salesperson they're with.

anyone ever had a customer think your Jeep was for sale there? I always wonder if someone drives by and sees it and stops to see if they can get a test drive in my truck... hopefully the dealer knows to say no. they put my car in a secluded lot when it's done usually, so I don't think it's been an issue.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have been by to get parts at my local dealer and have had people looking at it when I get back to the Jeep to leave.

anyone ever had someone make an offer to you on the lot? must piss off the salesperson they're with.

anyone ever had a customer think your Jeep was for sale there? I always wonder if someone drives by and sees it and stops to see if they can get a test drive in my truck... hopefully the dealer knows to say no. they put my car in a secluded lot when it's done usually, so I don't think it's been an issue.
Similar. I had my 2008 in for a warranty repair, and they parked it outside the customer lounge when they were done with it, forgetting to lock it. People were walking up to it, opening the door, sitting in it, opening the hood, lift gate, center console. The whole 9 yards. Needless to say, that was the last time I visited that dealership, and among other issues, I filed a BBB complaint against them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Similar. I had my 2008 in for a warranty repair, and they parked it outside the customer lounge when they were done with it, forgetting to lock it. People were walking up to it, opening the door, sitting in it, opening the hood, lift gate, center console. The whole 9 yards. Needless to say, that was the last time I visited that dealership, and among other issues, I filed a BBB complaint against them.
wow. I'd get really indignant. in the center console? I'd definitely imply something along the lines of "all my stuff better still be in the car or else 5-0 time..." my ipod is in my center console... =\ also people could take your insurance card/reg and potentially really f with you re: identity theft... messed up...

·
Registered
172 Posts
wow. I'd get really indignant. in the center console? I'd definitely imply something along the lines of "all my stuff better still be in the car or else 5-0 time..." my ipod is in my center console... =\ also people could take your insurance card/reg and potentially really f with you re: identity theft... messed up...
Oh I was watching the whole time. Even though my glovebox was locked, they didn't know that, and I told the manager there was a 10mm Glock 29 in there, and if someone had gotten a hold of that, there would be major problems. Not only that, they tried to screw me on a warranty claim saying my vehicle had been in a wreck. I've owned the vehicle since new, I think I would know if it had been wrecked or not. Just a terrible way to do business, and I wasn't surprised when the dealership already had 23 hits from BBB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts