Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a thread that I have been searching for which speaks about removal of a heavy piece of metal under the 2006 jeep srt's that the other model years do not have as it serves no purpose...Can anyone help me find this thread or know what it is talking about? Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Look at your front diff. There is a block of metal there that isn't on the other years. As for a thread, I don't think I have ever seen one on here mentioning that.

Reactions: SPEEDDEMON

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
im putting my dual fuel pumps in tomorrow, ill pull it off and let you guys know

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
It's on the front diff like Chad said. Sarge was the one who made the thread about it years ago. I'll see if I can dig it up. What we believe it's for is for taking out some vibrations in the front end. The 06's are the only years with u-joint style front driveshaft.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks buddy, I knew I wasn't going crazy....I will try and find that thread too now that I know it was by Sarge. BTW congrats for a job well done at the races and those crazy fast reaction times :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.