Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to say i am a new owner of the WK2 srt but i orded mine Nov 2 2011 and still have to seen anything. the dealer does not even call me to let me know a bit of info of what is going on.

i have my vin that is all i got. i think i migh start looking for another dealer!

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What color and options did you order?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Welcome, it will be worth the wait when you get it. Might try going to Jeep.com/vots. Will needed your name if the dealer put it on the order & vin. If they didn't put your name on the order probably won't work. Also not sure of they got all the bugs worked out of it yet or not.

Jim

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Go to jeep.com/vots. Enter your info and it give you your status. Or you can jeep at 800-992-1997. Give them your VIN and they'll tell you

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Ordered mine in July, got it in January with the same options are you are getting....its worth the wait....

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congratulations, once you find out more info you need to post it up. The waiting game sucks FYI lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good luck. I ordered mine in August, got a VON, never a VIN, and gave up in late December when a local dealer, trying to sell one of the two in town for 82k, alerted me that Chrysler was only building 7 per week (or perhaps per month) for shipment to Canada, and that there were 400 dealerships in Canada.

So I bought a Mercedes ML63 AMG instead, and I am pretty darn happy. I think the dealer still has his black one for sale here at 82k. LOL at the greed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yourmaker,

I see you are from Ontario. I just sat in a brand new (14km) Black SRT8 at a dealership in the GTA. It was ordered for someone but things did not work out. It is for sale, immediate delivery. If interested, send me a PM.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered mine Dec 1st at was delivered Feb 2nd. Just a little over a two month turn around on it. I thought it was pretty quick. I live in Michigan about 3 hours from the plant but i didnt know if that makes a difference or not.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I ordered mine Dec 1st at was delivered Feb 2nd. Just a little over a two month turn around on it. I thought it was pretty quick. I live in Michigan about 3 hours from the plant but i didnt know if that makes a difference or not.
Definitely makes a difference. I've seen shipping from plant to the dealer in more remote locations that can take 3 weeks or more in itself. Railcar, to railcar, to railcar. Takes awhile.

Mine was ordered 11/9 and delivered to the dealer yesterday. 3 months to the day. I live in the Philadelphia area, so my rail travel was only a day or two.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Road trip we have 8 listed on the Auto trader all new all around $65K loaded some with Pan roof some with DVD

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
i don't understand it? why should you order if the jeep inventory says there is over 150 jeeps !! just locate the dealer who has it and go buy it
Now this is what i been told that Chrysler says every jeep srt8 there going to build has been sold. Now when most dealers order theres for inventory they also put sold units even if there not sold. There are some dealers that wont even get an alotment to order any.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.