Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, we've put together some cool combos for those of you who are looking to build up you Jeeps as well as saving some big money along the way!

This parts package that we're going to offer is pretty much an A-Z package without tapping into the motor at all. We just sold a few packages similar to this combo to some of our customers but we'd like to start with the basics and add in anything else that you may want upon request.

Here it is...

ProCharger HO Tuner Kit with D1SC Blower upgrade
Fuel Upgrades - Injectors, MAP and BAP or Hat upgrade
SHR Viking Transmission (With core returned or additional $800 core charge if you wish to keep you stock trans)
Custom FTI Torque Converter
ATI Flexplate
Stainless Works 1-7/8 inch catted headers
Stainless Works Cat back system (2 choices to chose from)
Wavetrac LSD and shim kit
NGK Iridium spark plugs

Everything listed above priced out individually would run you over $17,800

As a special to you guys, we're offering the package listed above for $14,750 check/wire price with all shipping included for the lower 48s!

You save over 3 GRAND when you bundle that together from us!

Everything listed above will pretty much make you into a street monster with a nice price tag to go with it on a stock bottom end! Tuner and a custom tune would also be required, if you don't already own this we can get this for you as well at a great price. If you'd like to change out certain things we'll be more than happy to sub out items for others and add anything else to this package you may like! There are a few other items you can add to this like an AFR setup with Boost gauge but that would need to be priced separately since there are so many out there and combinations are endless.

We can also finish out these setups with custom built strokers for you as well! This will allow you to turn up the boost and make way more power than you would with the package listed above without having to worry about the bottom end. Pricing on these will be case by case depending on your needs. If you have any questions regarding anything, please feel free to PM, email, or call us regarding any of this!

Skip

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Damn Nice package Skip!!! People should really hop all over this deal!

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Lol amazing deal Skip...if only I was still stock :rolleyes:

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
figured with all that power they'd probably break the stock Tcase fairly quickly. Skip will you trade 2 kids and a dog for the kit? lol
i still run stock T-case with my set up. it also has about 97K on it. just for reference.

Skip thats an amazing deal!!!

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
That is pretty much my entire mod package right there! Nice job, bro!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
BUMP !!!!!

WOW The ultimate package , What deal Skip , I see Strokers alone running a shy less for a miserable high 11 second slip .

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Thats an awesome deal on this.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Run 10's for cheap guys , what a steal Skip :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
If i cant get approved for a viper in the next 3 months, i'll be calling you!!, i ve been looking around and it's a very good deal!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.