Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the srt on an awd dyno today and was very happy with the out come. I did four pulls with a high of 370hp & 377tq. I was expecting somewhere around 350hp like I was told before. I just wish I knew what was done to it now! With all four runs I averaged 363hp & 370tq.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I had the srt on an awd dyno today and was very happy with the out come. I did four pulls with a high of 370hp & 377tq. I was expecting somewhere around 350hp like I was told before. I just wish I knew what was done to it now! With all four runs I averaged 363hp & 370tq.
Congrats man! Post up your chart.

wink

·
Registered
11,241 Posts
What Dyno was it and what are your mods ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a dynojet dyno. I have a Mopar cai and a good tune I'm guessing lol. I bought the jeep from a dealership with it the way it sits now. I want to try to get in touch with the previous owner and find out what he did. I can't see anything that stands out under the hood. There isn't even a catch can on it yet.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Those are great number and do you remember what your A/F was at the tail pipe and what gas octane did you dyno on? You got me beat on hp and i got you on tq so it seems the tunes are about the same. I dynoed on CA 91 OCTANE. Who did the dynoing? If your race wt isnt to heavy you should run some good numbers.

·
Registered
11,241 Posts
It was a dynojet dyno. I have a Mopar cai and a good tune I'm guessing lol. I bought the jeep from a dealership with it the way it sits now. I want to try to get in touch with the previous owner and find out what he did. I can't see anything that stands out under the hood. There isn't even a catch can on it yet.
All you need now to confirm these Dyno numbers is hitting the track to see what she has in it , by your track numbers you'll know if those Dyno numbers weren't to keep ya happy .

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hey man, congrats. Those are good numbers!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is my chart. i don't think the A/F was working right and they were getting a new sensor or something. I wasn't listen closely because I was to excited about the numbers I put down. I just order a mopar tcm and iat extension today and hopefully a fastman TB in the next week and I will be going back to the dyno. The track here doesnt open for a couple more weeks but I will be there April 2 to see if I can back the numbers up!

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
here is my chart. I don't think the a/f was working right and they were getting a new sensor or something. I wasn't listen closely because i was to excited about the numbers i put down. I just order a mopar tcm and iat extension today and hopefully a fastman tb in the next week and i will be going back to the dyno. The track here doesnt open for a couple more weeks but i will be there april 2 to see if i can back the numbers up!
I clicked on the X to look at your chart but nothing.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
I can tell you 1 thing the tune you have isnt a predator canned tune with those numbers but if it is oh brother you got a winner there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts