Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hunting the USA for a monster 10 sec Jeep srt8 that was built right from top to bottom and for sale,I only found one. That one was way to nice for me to buy and then pull the motor and supercharger off and go in the direction that I want. So here I go,just bought an 06 with tons of great parts that will be for sale shortly.Parts will include a built longblock with less than 1000 miles,complete paxton novi bolt on superchager package with innercooler,kook headers and more.Anyways,The 10 sec idea came and went in about 3 days so lets see how fast we can go! On all the other builds I have done over the last 15 years I have never really been on a forum and documented the build. This Is going to be in my mind one of the baddest jeeps out and one of the fastest builds ever! The jeep should be delivered to new york by mid week and shooting to be done and setting track records by the first week of November. I have chose Chris Hull from Twin Turbo Creations to take charge. I've also chose LPM to build my motor and Paramount for the drivetrain.I will keep everyone informed on the build as it progresses.
Take Care!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Excellent choices my friend , From Chris to LPM and to the simply amazing BBill , GL and keep us posted .

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Can't wait to see how it turns out!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
When parts come up for sale I call dibs on the Kooks. Assuming they are good condition with the headers and mid pipes I'll be interested.

Good luck on the build!

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
NICE!! Hope it makes it in time for Atco, sounds like that's what you're shooting for. Looking forward to updates.

Jim

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Should be a beast man. Looking forward to seeing the build. Have fun.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congrats to all parties involved. I am very excited to see and hear how this turns out.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
cant wait to see this one! another sick TT build!
I say Twins with a S/C!!

Or why not 1 Snail per cylinder!? lol

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,339 Posts
Glad you introduced yourself Jerry. You forgot to mention the 10 point cage we are installing
and the wavetrac for the rear. Thanks again for the opportunity to build you a monster and letting
me drive it at Atco on Nov. 4th.

This year I will be trying to keep the wheels on the ground!!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Looking forward to that build Chris and seeing it run at ATCO!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
7 weeks? How are you possibly going to get it done that fast? I suppose the liberal application of mountains of cash to get these vendors attention. Took me 7 weeks to get a ported intake manifold. LOL.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Was wondering that myself.... But i bet he's got one of those rare cash tress in his back yard.... i need to get me one of those

7 weeks? How are you possibly going to get it done that fast? I suppose the liberal application of mountains of cash to get these vendors attention. Took me 7 weeks to get a ported intake manifold. LOL.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome Zookeeper. Glad you are joining the insane world of monster builds. I love to live vicariously through these!

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,339 Posts
The time in which it will take to do the build was decided by me. Remember that the TT kit for this Jeep is
Already made and ready to go. The cage and all instal work I done I house.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts