Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning out my cargo area a re-discovered the factory equipped flashlight. I never used it before so I decided to check it out... it works but the light output is WEAK!!! In a pinch or some sort of roadside emergency, it can be used, but not very well.

Its a great idea, but poorly executed. I have a tiny USB rechargeable flashlight that I keep in the center console. It puts out 300 lumen and hasn’t let me down yet!

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine wasn’t working when I first pulled it out too. I went to take it apart thinking that it took a simple AA or AAA rechargeable battery, but once I popped off the cover, it started working again…. Thank goodness because it takes some exotic special sized battery that you won’t find at the local hardware store.

I’ll stick with my Streamlight Pocket Mate stashed in the center console.

· Registered
83 Posts
I was cleaning out my cargo area a re-discovered the factory equipped flashlight. I never used it before so I decided to check it out... it works but the light output is WEAK!!! In a pinch or some sort of roadside emergency, it can be used, but not very well.

Its a great idea, but poorly executed. I have a tiny USB rechargeable flashlight that I keep in the center console. It puts out 300 lumen and hasn’t let me down yet!
It's a gimmick, I don't know what else to call it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts