Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we have our old friends back in the game and making the best rails in the HEMI industry again! We're having some made as we speak and are currently taking orders for them. They are available in two std finishes, black anodized and clear anodized. (old rail logo shown on black and clear anodized rails, new logo shown below on blue anodized rails)

For an additional charge we can have them customized to your liking!

Aren't these hot!

"The finest fuel rails ever produced for the Hemi engine. We start with a SOLID BLOCK of aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and fully machine every feature to perfection on our five axis CNC. Our rails incorporate machined-in mounting tabs completely eliminate tab failure common on fuel rails with sheet metal mounting tabs."

FEATURES

The ONLY fuel rail designed and manufactured from a solid block of 6061 aluminum for perfect fit.
Integrated mounts for safe and reliable injector seating.
Two 1/8 NPT ports for fitting fuel pressure gauge or fuel supply for nitrous.
Permits use of OEM Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor (or can be blocked)

INCLUDES

Driver side fuel rail
Passenger side fuel rail
Stainless steel mounting bolts

FITMENT

5.7-6.4L Hemi engines with OEM intakes and forward facing throttle bodies
Doesn not fit with Kenne Bell superchargers (requires significant modification)
Contact [email protected] for consultation on custom intake manifolds

SPECIFICATIONS

Bore: 16.5mm
Port size: #8 o-ring (female)
Auxillary ports: 1/8 NPT (plugs NOT included)

REQUIRED ITEMS FOR INSTALLATION

Aftermarket fuel lines (or OEM line adapter)
Crossover line (or y-block)
1/8 NPT plugs (or connections to auxiliary ports)

We are running a special for them right now on them for $270 Shipped in the lower 48s. Add in the complete Hemi OEM fuel line adapter kit with front crossover for $149!

Give us a call if you have any questions about their products! We also carry the full line of their products as well, we are even thinking of a new project with them too! More details on this later...

Skip

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These rails are perfect for all the guys stepping into a fuel system, we also carry other Fore Innovations products as well! Give us a shout and let us put together a complete system for you!

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
What HP &/or psi are the stock rails good for? I guess what I'm asking is at what level should you upgrade?

Jim

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question, from what I understand the stock fuel system is good for about 600, now I don't know if that applies to the rails...I will find out for you though.

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What HP &/or psi are the stock rails good for? I guess what I'm asking is at what level should you upgrade?

Jim
Stock rails are adequate for any hp number really...but the problem is the lines and the fittings leading up to the rails, the rails don't accept larger lines and fittings so that in turn restricts the flow going to the rails...does that make sense?

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have some more coming in later on in the week or early next week, 3 clear sets available right now too.

The black sets were the quick sellers, those take a lil longer for anodizing...that's why those are out right now

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll add you to the list, we have a handful of sets coming, remember, these rails are bare...you'll need either an OEM fuel line adapter and crossover setup or aftermarket connections if you don't have them already, I believe the complete setup will run you another 170 for all the OEM line adapters and braided crossover and all the proper fittings etc...

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Neato, I just got some new OEM line adapters in and let me tell you, they're nice and easy on the wallet! Two different styles...different line options and fittings options for all your preferences! All affordable prices too! Give us a shout and we'll fill you in!

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
These come in chrome or polished finish?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 42 Posts