Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my beast after 5 months of waiting!:D Took it on a nice trip to PA to break it in a bit. I'm loving it so far. Turned many heads on the freeway and even had a heavily modified GTO want to dance with me in NJ, but I did not oblige lol! Here are a few pics taken before the trip.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Reactions: Stephen5242

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sweeeet man. That color looks great. Congrats!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!!!!!!

I love it, red FTW! Now just tint those windows please :)
Yeah, need to do that but was not sure if it was ok to do in this cold ass weather!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweeeet man. That color looks great. Congrats!
Thanks! It was cloudy when I took the pics, later on the sun came out and then the color really popped.:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks sweet! Congrats!

I may be mistaken but I think that might be the first red WK2, at least the first photo of an acutal ower's red WK2 posted in this forum.

Is that a bright cherry red or more of a dark red?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks sweet! Congrats!

I may be mistaken but I think that might be the first red WK2, at least the first photo of an acutal ower's red WK2 posted in this forum.

Is that a bright cherry red or more of a dark red?
I would say it is more of dark red, but it definitely brightens up in the sun, looks like 2 different colors depending on the lighting.

·
Registered
418 Posts
soooo people are buying these cars?? Chrysler is actually selling them?? even though some of the "experts"/number crunchers around here are saying otherwise :)

back to the topic, nice color its the first red i have see too...congrats and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Congrats! great looking truck man, I finally saw one yesterday. 10x better looking in person. they're growing on me.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Love da color.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.