Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello everyone,
new future 2012 jeep srt8 owner from Dubai.
i only decided to join the forum yesterday, why you may ask, because i booked me a 2012 silver gc srt8 fully laoded with rear dvd just yesterday, i couldnt take it anymore, sold my 2006 v8 toyota land cruiser for a very good price and ran to the dealership and put the down payment and today i got the confirmation that it should be here by mid feb, sweet. i've already seen the wk2 in person a few months ago during the Dubai car show, love at first site, so i waited a few weeks til it was at the dealership were i took my time checking it out and had some time to sit inside and appreciate the nice interior. it is everything i wanted in a car.

so hopefuly the next time a post here will be as an actual owner ;)

· Premium Member
103 Posts
Western motors in Abu dhabi has a black one, to get your fix until yours Comes in

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Western motors in Abu dhabi has a black one, to get your fix until yours Comes in
i called Jeep Dealership in Abu Dhabi before i booked mine in dubai, not sure if they are the same guys you are mentioning, they sell them for $5,500 (AE 20,000) more, for the same options because no other options other than the fully loaded ones would be available either in dubai nor abu dhabi.

· Registered
16 Posts
Awesome, I'm located in Jeddah KSA.

I'll be changing my car sometime in summer so I'd like to see how the car turns out for you since you're in the GCC as well, we should face the same problems lol

The only issue I'll have is UMC (United Motor Company) who are the dealers for Jeep in KSA, and from what I've heard from others here they're probably one of the worst dealerships you could ever encounter on the face of the earth. :mad:

Which is why I'm still holding out until I see what problems others in the GCC might face with their new jeeps.

Keep us updated ACEofSRT8 and how much is the asking price for the new SRT8? because they will price them similar here so I'd like to know please

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, I'm located in Jeddah KSA.

I'll be changing my car sometime in summer so I'd like to see how the car turns out for you since you're in the GCC as well, we should face the same problems lol

The only issue I'll have is UMC (United Motor Company) who are the dealers for Jeep in KSA, and from what I've heard from others here they're probably one of the worst dealerships you could ever encounter on the face of the earth. :mad:

Which is why I'm still holding out until I see what problems others in the GCC might face with their new jeeps.

Keep us updated ACEofSRT8 and how much is the asking price for the new SRT8? because they will price them similar here so I'd like to know please
thanks

well we are getting close to summer so that sould show how it will hold up with all the heat here, in dubai the price i got so far is 239,900 dirhams, but since i work for the dubai customs i might get some sort of an offer like a discount and an extended warranty plus the discount on service and mentainance contract as part of an agreement with all chrysrler, jeep and dodge products, however when i called abudhabi dealers they told me that their price was 260,000 dirhams :eek:, i hung up immedietly lol

i will keep you updated and good luck :)

· Registered
16 Posts
LOL thanks for the feedback ACEofSRT8,

Maybe you can also offer us KSA customers a UAE discount somehow lol j/k.

I think it'll around the same here, between SR230~260k

Let us know when u get yours and please post pics as I wanna see how the GCC spec SRT8s are different to the US versions.

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL thanks for the feedback ACEofSRT8,

Maybe you can also offer us KSA customers a UAE discount somehow lol j/k.

I think it'll around the same here, between SR230~260k

Let us know when u get yours and please post pics as I wanna see how the GCC spec SRT8s are different to the US versions.
sure, will let you know
i was supposed to get the specs by email yesterday, but the guy called in sick, so maybe tomorrow it'll be there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.