Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, just wanted to share my excitement as yesterday I received the official notice from the factory that my Brilliant Black SRT8 is officially on it's way. I immediately forwarded the email to my sales rep and he replied no more than 15 minutes later with my ETA. I put my order in about two weeks before Christmas, it's been quite the wait! I'll take pics and share as soon as I get her home. :)

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Awesome news. Enjoy the new beast ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Nice! Love that feeling of knowing you r so close to getting your ride. I don't think I could have waited.... When I got mine my wife walked into the living room one day and said she sees there is a Jeep SRT in Orlando (3 hrs away)... Let's go get it.. Drove home with it 6 hrs later.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Nice! Love that feeling of knowing you r so close to getting your ride. I don't think I could have waited.... When I got mine my wife walked into the living room one day and said she sees there is a Jeep SRT in Orlando (3 hrs away)... Let's go get it.. Drove home with it 6 hrs later.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Does she have any hot single friends with the same attitude? lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great news! Well worth the wait(i waited 5 months:eek:) I'm sure you are counting the days.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Counting the minutes is more like it! Yeah waiting is normally not my forte, but there are only two dealerships in my area that are even selling for MSRP (Dave Ellis in Canoga Park was asking a ridiculous $20K markup on the unit they had in their showroom, which I was able to twist their arm into letting me test drive a few months ago :p). Needless to say, I'm officially a kid in a candy shop...!:grinbiginvert:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.