Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up i live in the Chicago land area and i was looking for good places to get tail light tinting done to my jeep srt8 i got them done at this place called umbra in Schaumburg they didnt do a really good job i like to get all 5 done tail lights, rear fog lights and the top center one. Anyone have any places they went to that did excellent work?

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Did he spray them or apply the film? I know Nino and he tints the windows on my cars. Have you talked to him?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they just applied the film and no i dont know who Nino is. i will post some pictures on my way to work and try to upload them so u can see i just like to get them done right

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I recommend Xtreme Graphics in Villa park, off of North ave.
Josh or Steve. Tell em Scotty H2O sent you. Perfection Guaranteed.

Reactions: PR Danny

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
they just applied the film and no i dont know who Nino is. i will post some pictures on my way to work and try to upload them so u can see i just like to get them done right
Umbra does great work tinting windows, film on lights, just not a good idea.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Personally i would have them sprayed... i had my redone because the previous owner did a back yard job... ha had a few drips and was WAY too dark! i got pulled over twice. but my buddy is a body man and he sprayed them for me and they look like they came tinted from the factory! if youre looking for the best quality have a paint guy spray them...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mr. Kustoms on Irving park in the city does window tinting. I've gotten my windows tinted there and they came out great. They might do tail lights. Call them up

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
360 Posts
I second the comment about Nino.....Great guy, great work tinting windows and clear bras but I would never put film on the lights........go to A & L Auto Boby in Palatine.....Athony Palella (former member) does it. I had him do mine on my 07 and they came out perfect......This shop does great work!

·
Registered
785 Posts
They might be a little more expensive but he does them right and if you dont like them he will make sure that you do
^
Ken @ Taillight solutions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts