Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up i live in the Chicago land area and i was looking for good places to get tail light tinting done to my jeep srt8 i got them done at this place called umbra in Schaumburg they didnt do a really good job i like to get all 5 done tail lights, rear fog lights and the top center one. Anyone have any places they went to that did excellent work?

· Registered
5,046 Posts
Did he spray them or apply the film? I know Nino and he tints the windows on my cars. Have you talked to him?

· Registered
1,726 Posts
I recommend Xtreme Graphics in Villa park, off of North ave.
Josh or Steve. Tell em Scotty H2O sent you. Perfection Guaranteed.

Reactions: PR Danny

· Registered
5,046 Posts
they just applied the film and no i dont know who Nino is. i will post some pictures on my way to work and try to upload them so u can see i just like to get them done right
Umbra does great work tinting windows, film on lights, just not a good idea.

· Registered
284 Posts
Personally i would have them sprayed... i had my redone because the previous owner did a back yard job... ha had a few drips and was WAY too dark! i got pulled over twice. but my buddy is a body man and he sprayed them for me and they look like they came tinted from the factory! if youre looking for the best quality have a paint guy spray them...

· Registered
360 Posts
I second the comment about Nino.....Great guy, great work tinting windows and clear bras but I would never put film on the lights........go to A & L Auto Boby in Palatine.....Athony Palella (former member) does it. I had him do mine on my 07 and they came out perfect......This shop does great work!

· Registered
784 Posts
They might be a little more expensive but he does them right and if you dont like them he will make sure that you do
^
Ken @ Taillight solutions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.