Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these swift springs installed. Dropped the front 1.2 in the front and 1.6 in the rear. Really happy with the drop. Actually rides great. Was very impressed with the ride qaulity. Jeep is a little dirty. Just too cold to get out and was it haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
You've had time to settle now, is it still at about the same height? And does it rub at all? Been debating over whether to get these or Eibach...

Looks good, too!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The springs did end up settling a little bit but not much. Theres no rubbing at all. Im very happy with the swift springs. I would say go with them....im a little bias lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow these look great. Was it worth the money. How is the ride? These are the springs I was planning on getting but I could never find any info on them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow these look great. Was it worth the money. How is the ride? These are the springs I was planning on getting but I could never find any info on them.
i love them. It actually rides better that factory. I def would say get them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys New to the Forum. I have a 14 Jeep Wk2 SRT with Injen Intake, Borla Atak axle back and sprint booster. Installing X Pipe (Magnaflow) and J pipes (Solo Performance) next week to eliminate the suitcase and those Damn active exhaust valves once and for all. So I am want to do the new Swift R Mid Drop Springs but I am currently running 315/35/22 on The Velgen VMB5s that I believe have an offset of +45. My question is will I rub? Just trying to see.if I have to drop to 305/35/22 or even 295/30/22. Help?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi I have brand new for sale never used change my mind on lowering that much my 2014 limited

1 - 17 of 17 Posts