Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Noticed there are more and more members showing up from the area, why not we pick a weekend and get together and check out some rides. Personally I know of a few in the London area, KW, Baden, Wasaga and of course Toronto area. Personally, I think we should make the meet at a track. St. Thomas(Sparta, Ontario) has the perfect setting (trees)especially if you don't have interest in track. Cayuga is a concrete jungle but its doable for sure. Or anything, I'm really up for anything, just want to get the ball rolling on something. So post up if your interested, and what you prefer a track meet or parking lot somewhere. Time to get off the keyboards and meet some members.

If you don't mind, post up if your interested and where your from, that way everyone has an idea and can work from there. I'll start.... and keep the post updated.

Fred - Kitchener
Rambit- London ;)
First Jeep - Toronto
cochi loco - Toronto
Dam2far - Wasaga
Themightye- Ajax
ScouterMike- Windsor
OntarioSRT8- London

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey Fred,

I'm in for sure...what are you thinking? First few weeks in July or end of the month...
If you are interested in doing TO we can do a meet at my shop, and do a BQ and tour a few places in TO. It would be great to block Queen St in the beaches with some HEMI rumble...I'm sure I could come up with a few cool give aways as well for guys at the meet, shop banners, custom decals and such...

I'm down for what ever...let me know. It will be great to have a face with the names for sure.

Are you just extending the invite to "just" Jeeps?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Corey, appreciate the offer. We'll see how things unfold. As of right now I'd like to keep it to just jeeps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
jeep sw ontario meet

Good idea Fred! About time somebody got the ball rolling. I'm pretty flexible with my dates and think a combo of going to the track and then a bite to eat somewhere would be good. I'm up for whatever and don't mind travelling.
Just let me know.

Just not too soon started the interior conversion to black today. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I agree with Cochi loco. Track and bite to eat sounds good. I am open for any Friday evening, and Saturdays.
I think St. Thomas is a great central location for everyone.
Let me know and I'll be there.

Thanks, Fred fro getting the ball rolling.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good idea Fred! About time somebody got the ball rolling. I'm pretty flexible with my dates and think a combo of going to the track and then a bite to eat somewhere would be good. I'm up for whatever and don't mind travelling.
Just let me know.

Just not too soon started the interior conversion to black today. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week!
Sweet, looking forward to the outcome. Probably won't be for a while. WOuld like to get as many jeeps involved as possible. Should be no problem getting 15 or more of us together.

I agree with Cochi loco. Track and bite to eat sounds good. I am open for any Friday evening, and Saturdays.
I think St. Thomas is a great central location for everyone.
Let me know and I'll be there.

Thanks, Fred fro getting the ball rolling.
LOL, i knew you'd be itching to get back to the track. ;) Personally, I'm liking the St. Thomas idea. Its got a great park like setting for everyone to relax at and bring the family if need be.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am definitely in! My only concern is I am only available every other weekend. This weekend I am off. Glad to see someone start this...I agree for now just Jeeps. Hang out in Ajax, do not mind a little traveling.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Count me in too. St. Thomas on a test n tune day would be great.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am definitely in! My only concern is I am only available every other weekend. This weekend I am off. Glad to see someone start this...I agree for now just Jeeps. Hang out in Ajax, do not mind a little traveling.
Good to hear Earl, No dates just yet... Just getting a head count

Count me in too. St. Thomas on a test n tune day would be great.
Ya Mike, thats what I'm talking about. Would love to see a bunch of jeeps go head to head for bragging rights. There should be a good mix of high 12 low 13's battles.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Ya Mike, thats what I'm talking about. Would love to see a bunch of jeeps go head to head for bragging rights. There should be a good mix of high 12 low 13's battles.[/QUOTE]

Hey Fred,

I got something for that black beauty of yours! Lol........might be a good battle in the 11's!!!!
I'm laughing in my best DR.EVIL voice right now...Lol...

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hahahaha.... Love it! but you know what they say....
LOL....hopefully we won't blow her up! Lol.....Going to run a 200 shot on it, or thats the plan.
If its a meet in July sometime then it should be all installed and tested...

Should make for some interesting entertainment! This could be a good race build up!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Tom, sounds good. Sorry I took off so early the other day, rain was coming and had to get my son home.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey Fred,

have you heard from Tailspin lately...?
Do you have a number to contact him?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Hey guys, you probably already know this, but St. Thomas has test and tune every Saturday from 11 - 4. Let's book one before our wives put us to work.
I am good for any Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
34 Posts
BUMP!

I'm up for it and know of a couple woodbridge SRT's that could tag along...I'll keep my eye on this thread.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts