Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a vortech, but I haven't been living in Colorado long enough to know of reputable places that can do the job right the first time. Does anyone know of a place in Colorado or near Colorado where I can get the work done on my truck?
Also, what other parts will I need to add so I don't screw up anything in my truck with the addition of the horsepower? I know I'm also getting a transmission. I will have 15K to spend. Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
RMCR (Rocky Mountain Competitive Research) in Colorado Springs. They're the only ones I'll let touch mine. Call Michael and he'll fix you up with the blower, tranny, and anything else you need. They do exceptional work! 719-574-0625

wink

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
RMCR (Rocky Mountain Competitive Research) in Colorado Springs. They're the only ones I'll let touch mine. Call Michael and he'll fix you up with the blower, tranny, and anything else you need. They do exceptional work! 719-574-0625

wink
El Chango,

Yup I heard Michael is Beast when it comes to Hemi's out these in Colorado!

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Hey bud, with that kind of budget you can pretty much do it all, I would go ProCharger vs vortech, but you can get the trans, tc, flexplate, an lsd, complete fuel system upgrade (hat/pumps,rails,injectors), labor and tuning done for that kind of money...I sent you over a PM, just give us a shout if you want to get things moving!

Heck, if you had a few more k to spend you can get a package price with forged PWR shortblock in there and a custom PWR blower cam too, just let us know!

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Hey bud, with that kind of budget you can pretty much do it all, I would go ProCharger vs vortech, but you can get the trans, tc, flexplate, an lsd, complete fuel system upgrade (hat/pumps,rails,injectors), labor and tuning done for that kind of money...I sent you over a PM, just give us a shout if you want to get things moving!

Heck, if you had a few more k to spend you can get a package price with forged PWR shortblock in there and a custom PWR blower cam too, just let us know!
Just curious why would you go Procharger over the proven Vortech?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.