Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently acquired a 2006 SRT8 GR. 155K hard miles. No one ever touched the suspension at all so that is my main concern for the winter....

My question is regarding the settings on my new DiabloSport I3 Platinum. I purchased the I3 at Johans recommendation, for my FUTURE plans, AND the previous owner mentioned it had a TUNE from Jersey Boy, but never had a tuner. ????. So this much I know. The jeep has 155K on it, a CAT system with NO muffler(S) and No Resonators.180* Thermostat , Legmaker CAI.

Can I get any suggestions in the advanced settings for the I3?
This is a toy. I will drive it until the first new piece comes in.... then it's in the middle of the garage on stands until I finish my list.....

Unit then.... Suggestion would be appreciated. Also.. How do I go about getting set up to purchase tunes when I need then in the future?

Thank you people.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have recently acquired a 2006 SRT8 GR. 155K hard miles. No one ever touched the suspension at all so that is my main concern for the winter....

My question is regarding the settings on my new DiabloSport I3 Platinum. I purchased the I3 at Johans recommendation, for my FUTURE plans, AND the previous owner mentioned it had a TUNE from Jersey Boy, but never had a tuner. ????. So this much I know. The jeep has 155K on it, a CAT system with NO muffler(S) and No Resonators.180* Thermostat , Legmaker CAI.

Can I get any suggestions in the advanced settings for the I3?
This is a toy. I will drive it until the first new piece comes in.... then it's in the middle of the garage on stands until I finish my list.....

Unit then.... Suggestion would be appreciated. Also.. How do I go about getting set up to purchase tunes when I need then in the future?

Thank you people.
OH OH OH.... Can someone explain the E85 option I may have? What's the power advantage. .. ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts