Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you pay just curious. Its hard to believe that nobody has tried to touch this market. Granted we arent the mustang/camaro world. Come on though 6 years the truck has been out. Theres nothing but dead end links. I wish i had the machinery or knowledge.

· Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
That's a smoking deal! List on them is over 3 bills. Those are Bilstein OEM replacements?
i found the ones on the mopar site. $166. It gives no details on anythings. Its 24$ for shipping on top. so $190 for whatever brand they are.

They sell OEM replacement parts, I've ordered from them plenty of times, always genuine parts. The listing says it's for the SRT8. The link wont go directly to the product. On my first search I found a vauge listing, then went back and found them listed under another category saying it was for the SRT8.

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Is there anyone who has switched to co's???
Yes, but they aren't that good. Patiently waiting for the BCs to be released.

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
What's the hold up. Just curious. When are they expected to be released and what's the rumor on cost??
Around $1000. The hold up is that these take time, atleast from my experience and the tester actually was testing them and BC was making adjustments and sending new sets. This isn't like the K-Sport debacle that they did a couple of test fittings, made them, and never tested them to see if they work properly. Plus we are not a high volume vehicle and get put on the back burner a lot of the time.

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.