Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my jeep does not do this all the time but more times than not it does as of recent. when hammering on it it shifts good and crisp from 1st-2nd. then when 2nd -3rd comes around it is almost like it is delayed or almost feels like it is missing a gear.... its enough of a hesitation to where you kind of start to fall forward due to lack of acceleration and then it shifts and goes... not sure what this could be or if anyone has experienced this before...

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
It calls slipping , K2 Clutch is gone IMO .

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it would be intermittent like this? it does it and then it doesnt... its starnge... i figured if it was gone it'd be gone! but it sometimes shifts perfectly fine

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Mine does something similar and it rolls into gear from 2nd to 3rd...... It does it pretty much all the time..... What do your logs look like?

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
What TCM are you running? When was the last time you changed the fluid? When was the last time the fluid level was checked?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i cant get my predator to marry up to my jeep. its stating it has a previous predator tune. so i need to force a stock tune back on before i can do anything in that aspect. i need to check the fluids on it... it's been probably 6 months or so... but i am running a stock TCM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.