Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Damn, they have done some cool looking wraps. That storm trooper white ferrari and viper looks sick.

The american flag ferrari looks pretty cool too. Nice find!

·
The ModMan
5,764 Posts
That's bad ass. Always liked the look. I wonder how a long term wrap would effect the paint on a car. What if it removes the paint when you pull it off lol.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's bad ass. Always liked the look. I wonder how a long term wrap would effect the paint on a car. What if it removes the paint when you pull it off lol.
I thought the same..

but it actually protects the paint..its like putting 3m clear on it

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
That looks badazz!! Always loved the stormtrooper look!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had my Z06 wrapped for a trade show a few years ago, the place that did the wrap (and went out of business before I removed it) sliced my factory paint up pretty good during the installation.

Other than that, there was no impact on the paint from the wrap... it even had a three year UV warranty from 3M.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Here is Quentin Jammers full wrap Nissan GTR,They did some Carbon wrap that looked badass.These guys did my Ferrari top and the Jeep stripes.It ain't cheap but it's way less than painting and you can take it off they guarantee it for 3 years

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.