Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee
stock internals, stock transmission
Magnuson Kit installed by prior owner

Did some logging and see poor calibration

Caiblibration is Magnuson canned tune.
This is my baseline. This is how I received the vehicle.

This looks like a weak calibration to me. FAT Rich up top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,996 Posts
Oh I would bet they make it fat so they don’t have anyone coming back to them with busted ringlands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
The tune they sent for an 06 wouldn't even let mine start. Had to have my tuner start from scratch.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have an 08, right now its solo catback Bwoody intake I am going to do baselines, then after the maggie kit as well. Curious to see what the before was on this!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an 08, right now its solo catback Bwoody intake I am going to do baselines, then after the maggie kit as well. Curious to see what the before was on this!
we will never know.. I dont plan to remove everything just to see its OEM Baseline was.
This was the new baseline as-is, purchased used.
The after will be me calibrating as is up and then pulley down and re-calibrating.
it is only up from here...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks right to me. I am in the same boat as you. I purchased a 09 bone stock with a maggie base kit (6lbs) installed by magnuson. Mine only put down 450rwhp. I plan to install a 8lb pulley and tune. I was told the base 6lb kit injectors are sufficient but i do need and upgraded fuel pump. I plan to install a walbro. Im very curious to see how your build turns out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts