Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale off of my old jeep, a set of SRT rims and Atturo 275/315 tires. Tires have only abbout 3000 miles on them if that. They're stil brand new and still have the little nobbies on them as well. Rims are in good shape, not great. No real curb rash except for one small area on the front rim. They do have some peeling tho. I know many others have said this has happened to them and i believe it is repairable. It's not horrible, and not really noticeable too much, Rims and straight, balanced and these come with TPMS sensors that should work for 2006-2007 years and maybe even later, im not sure. Any questions just ask.

Oh, and for those wondering about the tires, i took a chance on them not knowing if anyone else had ever used them, and to date, these tires are GREAT! They ran me $700. My new jeep that i just purchased came with brand new Toyo Proxes ST II's and these tires i would say are identical in almost every way as far as durability, traction, and wear. For both tires, Traction is A Temp is A, wear is 420, load is 106, (toyos are 110) speed rating is W. They, IMO are just as good as the toyo's if not better. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to go have them switched to my new jeep, i would do it in a heart beat. I like the tread pattern on these better than the toyos. Everyday traction is good, ride is much better than stock, wet traction is EXCELLENT, it just rained all night here and i took them on the road, and even with the T/C off they grip amazing! I guarantee these tires will meet or exceed your expectations. I was very very pleased with them.

Price is $2000 obo.
Shipping is on the buyer. I will use UPS as they are the cheapest. Figure about $175-$225 for shipping depending on where you live.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just want to put it out there, if you decide to separate the set, I'd be interested in the front 20x9 rims.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like an idea. Hows $450 a pair sound to you guys? PM your thoughts and we can go from there.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how much would you sell just the tires for?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are SOLD! A guy just happened to be TDY to the base where i live and he made me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.