Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I'm looking to trade my 2019 Jeep SRT in for a Track Hawk fingers crossed, and I want to keep my aftermarket wheels and swap a set of used Jeep wheels from the junk yard or locally.

Does anyone know what trim Jeep wheels will fit the Jeep SRT? so I can start looking for a set before i go to trade her in?

Thanks in advance,
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

· Registered
2018 SRT
27 Posts
Only the SRT & the Trackhawk used the 295/45R20 tire/wheel. You could go with the 265/50R20 off of the other Grand Cherokee models. The 265 is 10.43" wide vs the 295 @ 11.61". Both are the same height at 30.44". The SRT & Trackhawk wheels have an offset of ET50 vs the other models @ ET56, but they are so close there should be no clearance issues. If your trading in, the dealership may discount your trade-in value if they realise the wheels are not correct.

Attachments

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only the SRT & the Trackhawk used the 295/45R20 tire/wheel. You could go with the 265/50R20 off of the other Grand Cherokee models. The 265 is 10.43" wide vs the 295 @ 11.61". Both are the same height at 30.44". The SRT & Trackhawk wheels have an offset of ET50 vs the other models @ ET56, but they are so close there should be no clearance issues. If your trading in, the dealership may discount your trade-in value if they realise the wheels are not correct.

Thank you very much! i hope they don't realize it I'll try and play it off like it's what came with the car when I traded my last vehicle for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts