Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I had the front tires replaced a couple weeks ago, they are still like brand new. The back tires I believe are original, which would put them around 21k with perfect wear and plenty of tire left. I'll measure tread depth if anyone is interested.

Front tires alone were $1200 from dealer, installed.

Looking for $800 for all 4.

Shipping the Blizzaks from NYC to BUF was $45/tire (2 day), zip is 14227 if you want to get quotes.

I'm running Blizzaks for the winter (which in Buffalo can run into June it seems) so if they aren't gone by then, they are going back on. Only selling for 22s...

If I'm way off on the price, let me know guys... I know what the front 2 are worth new, and I know the back 2 are good for probably another 2 years at least.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics:

Fronts:

Backs:

Looking for offers guys...

I have a potential buyer for the fronts if I can off the rears. Would like to work out a deal...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lets hook up in e-mail so I can communicate to both of you.

jacktoepfer _______ @ _____ gmail.com

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on guys... z28plus wants the fronts... someone want the backs? Let's work out a deal...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have these. Don't want to run them this summer.
I'll repost the pics tomorrow probably.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Hey Jack!
Sent a PM about the fronts. Do you still want to part with them?
Cheers!
Ron.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the PM.

I still have the full set guys. I really don't want to spend them money to get them mounted again... but my Blizzacks aren't liking my spirited driving.

Reasonable Offers Entertained!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts