Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently inherited '07 SRT8 with Borla SS Exhaust (S-type, I think). Would like to trade for Stock Exhaust. Willing to trade even up if you will pay shipping costs. I live in Philadelphia. If you have one for sale that would be fine too. Much too loud for my wife to drive. I know, I know. Send me a message if interested.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Inboxedd....

Reactions: sparkdogy2k

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your response. If you like, you can call me to discuss.
Thanks
Chris
973-897-7338

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
wow... I wish I lived in Phili !!

Good luck with the trade ( and I do understand your predicament )

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the responses. At this point we are still trying to verify what is currently on the car. Last thing I want to do is make a deal and have it turn out to be what we think it is or what we were told. I apologize for the confusion. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
the tips should tell you.

Borla LOUD has big rolled polished tips, and touring has smaller different looking.
they have smaller resonated looking tips....

hope that helps....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exhaust

There is no etching on the tips that I can see. here is a top photo

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
more pics

Any idea what I have? Thanks for all the help! Much appreciated~

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for all the help to a novice SRT8 owner. Unlike other forums, you actually get great responses and help, and not criticism for what might be considered trival questions. Special shout out to BLKOUTSRT8 in LI for the stock exhaust and SRT8 tips. As far as the the other exhaust goes, if anyone local or otherwise is interested in having it, send me a PM. You can have it Cheap, as it is getting removed tomorrow in Delaware (Wilmington area)

Reactions: Blkoutsrt8
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.