Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the price list for everything new from my Jeep dealer: $478.84.
Please tell me where I can get it all for $120!!! Please!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, Savvy, I just saw your link.
The link doesn't do me much good, as it only has two parts (the body and a hose) available of the ten or so that I need. I need those two parts plus the cover, all the brackets, hoses, ducts, clamps, sensors, etc.
I can get it all from my dealer, I can't get it all from moparonlineparts.com....I had already tried.
NOTE: the parts list from my dealer that totaled $478.84 included the air cleaner body at $62.85 that was listed twice....so subtract that.
My best bet is to find all the parts from someone who has replaced them with a CAI.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Tuleman , i have one a factory setup but i’m triing to work a deal w Savvy of it fall’s thru i will let ya know for sure..
Altho i Don’t think im tryna let it go for $120 🤨

Keep ya posted!

I also have an Injen Cai setup if that interests ya

Neil

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have one that has come out of a trackhawk if that will fit and I would sell it for the $120 plus shipping. im in Massachusetts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Ll-SRT.
sscotiekay, I'll check to see if the Trackhawk unit used the same part numbers. I doubt it will, but I'll check.... Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scottiekay, Trackhawk unit is not the same as the (2012) SRT. Thanks anyway. I may end up keeping the present CAI if I can't find someone who will sell me their old stock setup for a reasonable price.
Thanks again....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a stock air box off a 2012 altitude with the 5.7, no clue if it’s the same as the SRT. Only 45k on the Jeep when the cai was put on, stock box is in good shape. I’ll check Mopar parts, if it’s the same I’ll ship it to you tomorrow for $120 including shipping. Happy to do it my friend.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Parts received from HemiRx. A great transaction with a really nice GC owner. Thank you, Evan, and thank you all for your help!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.