Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jade,

I received my covers Wednesday. I would like to begin by saying the quality of this product couldn't be any better! However, the paint on the set has little markings ( little dots) Probably from bad prep work before the paint was applied. I called on Thrusday and they said you were off. I had the chance to speak with Elaina. She could not send out another pair without pictures being sent. I left a message for you with her but I was not contacted as promised. Below are the pictures of the covers. As you can see the paint quality is not up par. Jade, can you please send me a new set and I will send these back.

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
218 Posts
I haven't had mine painted yet, they do fit very nicely. Jade needs to slap some heads where they had these painted.....thats poor prep.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Damn. That sucks carbondave! Hopefully Jade can get things squared away for ya'! I had some of that on mine as well, but on the inside so technically you can't see the bubbles thankfully. I woulda expected better inspection before shipping.

Holy Crap.other Than The Paint They Look Tight.......any Front On Pics?
Here is a pic of mine:

The passenger side is very snug, but the driver's side sticks out just a tad. I need to loosen the headlight assembly to prob get a better fit.

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
I say for the hassle she needs to do a SEMA style bikini photo on the bike-just saying cant hurt business

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I don't understand why every single issue with a vendor now has to become a matter of public debate when a problem isn't resolved in a day or two.

·
Premium Member
12,170 Posts
I don't understand why every single issue with a vendor now has to become a matter of public debate when a problem isn't resolved in a day or two.
My sentiments exactly.

I have a problem with rear rotors not fitting, but I'm giving the company every opportunity to handle it. IF they don't handle it I got to public forums to complain, but I'm 99% sure they will take care of it.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
A PM is a better way to handle things in the future people. If you have an issue with something, no need to freak everyone else out about the product and make everyone think the product is no good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts