·
Registered
3,086 Posts
the bonus set

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
2010 domes money
sent. Please note shipping address different in PM than paypal. Thanks Matt!

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Can i get the steering wheel one only ?
i bought a set a while back and lost the steering wheel piece !!
or u doing sets onlyy

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
I've had these from Squigs from the last time he did a big run......top notch product that looks great, glad to see he's making them again :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll take a set for my '09. I don't have a paypal account. Should I sign up for one, or do you have another way to take payment?

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
$$$ Sent

·
Registered
802 Posts
Two questions:

- Like someone else asked; can I order just the steering wheel piece?

- I have a 2006, but I don't want the SRT8 logo, I want the SRT logo - is this possible? All of my Billet Technology stuff says SRT, I don't want just one thing to say SRT8...

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Two questions:

- Like someone else asked; can I order just the steering wheel piece?

- I have a 2006, but I don't want the SRT8 logo, I want the SRT logo - is this possible? All of my Billet Technology stuff says SRT, I don't want just one thing to say SRT8...
Yes, you can just order the Steering wheel one, it is $20
At this time, They are only available with the SRT8 for 06-07 and the SRT for 08-10
this is to match the seats best as they changed with the years. As it turns out the majority of peolpe like to stick with the theme so I don't have just the SRT that will fit in the 06. Mabey in the future I would do a smaller run

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yes, you can just order the Steering wheel one, it is $20
At this time, They are only available with the SRT8 for 06-07 and the SRT for 08-10
this is to match the seats best as they changed with the years. As it turns out the majority of peolpe like to stick with the theme so I don't have just the SRT that will fit in the 06. Mabey in the future I would do a smaller run
Ok, sounds good. Aside front the seats, everything else I have is SRT as opposed to SRT8 - if you ever do the others I'll replace these with those! Payment inbound.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, sounds good. Aside front the seats, everything else I have is SRT as opposed to SRT8 - if you ever do the others I'll replace these with those! Payment inbound.
Im actually sold out right now, just sold my last set for 06/07. you can still pay if you want and ill send you a set once the new run is done, or you can wait its up to you!
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
SRT Emblems

Will be doing another run shortly but as of now I only have 10 sets available!
In good spirit of the deal zone these first 10 sets will come with 2 6" SRT decals!!

5 sets for 2006-2007
5 sets for 2009-2010 (not currently available for '08 due to different shifter)

$30 Per set Free shipping!!
First to pay first to recieve! PM me to ensure availability.

Weathertech liquiddomes will be avaialble soon as well!

2006/7 style:

2009/10 Style:

BONUS to first 10 sets:
PM Sent

thanks,

SRT8Lady
2010 Jeep SRT(

1 - 20 of 271 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.