Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same Topic Different Thread...

So I'm in the market for a new car, already decided on the wk2. I was ready to pull the trigger in September but figured I'd wait till after winter since I live in Nebraska (funny we didn't get any snow).

Now I hear all this talk about a 8 speed transmission or this or that...I personally don't see a complete overhaul in the 2013 but is it possible it would get a six speed? I'm no gear head, I buy a car a keep it stock, although I enjoy performance cars that are affordable and use them as a DD. Currently driving a 03 wrx sti however with 2 kids and a fat dog I need something bigger.

When would we expect to hear about the 2013? May? June? I'd just like to know if I should wait or if it's a waste. I know no one knows but you close to the scene may have some insight.

If no big overhaul plans are in the works for the 2013 what are you best guesses at bug fixes? I've been trying to keep up on people's issues but I'm not really aware of major bugs. Would like the bigger nav but that's pretty minor.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
5,046 Posts
Nothing major for 2013. The bigger nav won't be around until the refresh in 14 or 15. The MG 2012 I had on order is built pending inspection if you're interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.