Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Thanks for the pics Eskle!! Good luck tomorrow! Make sure that screen is pretty secure. I'd hate for that thing to come off at high speeds and get sucked into the blower!!:eek:

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pics Eskle!! Good luck tomorrow! Make sure that screen is pretty secure. I'd hate for that thing to come off at high speeds and get sucked into the blower!!:eek:
I think I'm going to change it. I,m going to zip tie it to the round inlet.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
That's probably smarter. I think the smartest thing would be chicken wire over it and form it to the velocity stack, then secure it somehow to the stack. Or just have your boy stand in front of it while the person in front of you does their burnout.:lol: That's what Dwight did up at Atco and in Orlando.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I really think the bigger holding tank for more coolant storage alone is going to help even without ice. After the install I ran it hard and my temps barely went over 200 with just more coolant. Got back home and the Maggie was just barely warm to touch. The box itself was still cool! It was only 70 today but know my truck and she's liking it. Getting rid of the little black bottle and installing the ice box is going to help when it's 90 I'm sure. I've been thinking about how to freeze some bigger blocks of ice to dump in. I'm sure I'll come up with something.
The fit was perfect and the install was pretty easy. Thanks stage six! Hey Dwight, thanks for your work. I'm glad you stuck your head under my hood in Ohio!
Harrison, thanks for the time you gave me during the install. You are the man! See you soon!

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man you arent messin around, that was quick! Looks good.

Is that a RPM rollcage?
Yes it's from RPM. Took me and another guy 9 hrs. to install. ImageUploadedByAutoguide1316325920.972264.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Ice tank looks great !!

Looks like that cage makes the rear seat impossible to use....

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Another good product from Dwight and HB over at stage six. Looks good under the hood.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn you are getting serious bro I love it! I can't wait to see what you throw down next time you hit the track! You by chance hitting up Atco in Nov?

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Looking good Eskle!

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I got word that he matched his race tune PB running his pump gas tune.:D Somethings helping out.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
I got word that he matched his race tune PB running his pump gas tune.:D Somethings helping out.
Oh... Casey must be driving!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After I got home,I found out I was running an old version of my street tune! I'm an idiot! So something is really helping out!! Ran a 11.415, my previous PB was 11.434. 1/2 tank of gas and 75 extra pounds from the rollbar.

Oh... Casey must be driving!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
That's an old one Brian! But still good:D

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ice tank looks great !!

Looks like that cage makes the rear seat impossible to use....
You can still get in if you need to. Grandma would have a hard time. Just me and the wife so not a big deal.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn you are getting serious bro I love it! I can't wait to see what you throw down next time you hit the track! You by chance hitting up Atco in Nov?
I'll be in VA and NJ. Looking forward!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts