Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
no doubt about it....harrison is a great vendor and friend.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
How did stage 6 help you? Stage 6 is top notch.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Harrison is the Man yes ........................ But why is Harrison taking all the credit since the Heart behind all this is Dwight he he , JK HB ......

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All pretty boring really. But thats the point...

I've had a heck of a time with poor dealer service, parts dealers unfamiliar with the SRT8 line, and a number of websites unable to fill out a simple order without going through some sort of return process.

After I purchased QA1 shocks, Harrison offered to provide the parts I needed to complete a full fluid (F/R axle, transfer, trans, coolant), filters, and spark plug changeout plus fixing some other small issues bringing my ride back to perfect (window regulator, hood strut). I changed the serpentine belt and added a rear spoiler.

Everything arrived correct and for a reasonable price. Sounds real simple but in my recent experience, rare. Harrison's offer to help saved me some time and immeasurable aggravation. All of which wouldn't have been accomplished without this forum.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yeah, great guys at that shop. Harry and Dwight are the shit! It's a Jeep dealer up in that place right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts