Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've known Tony at ID for a while now and have used their injectors on many builds. These are some bad ass injectors boys. They offer 725cc, 850cc, 1000cc, and my new injector.... the 2000cc.:D PM me for pricing guys. IMO, there isn't a better injector out there. Many will agree.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Do u only upgrade injectors when u go F/I?

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Not only for F/I but engines with larger displacements will also need them too...depends really. Basically when you go big horsepower, the more power you try to spit out the more fuel consumption you'll have...

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do u only upgrade injectors when u go F/I?
Most stroker guys upgrade their injectors but these are on the large side for a stroker. ID's CC numbers are at 43psi. When u bump it up to 58psi, they flow more. The 725's are probably as big as a NA would need. I know of one stroker running 80lb. injectors.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 850cc's are their 80lb injectors. 1000's are almost 100lb.

Reactions: J&D's SRT's

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
cc's/min to lb's/per, basically the rate of flow in metric and good ole American! Sorry to step into your thread Harrison lol...kudos on carrying ID's though, you really can't get a better injector in this world...

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries.....

CC's are close enough to lb/hr. they're off a little but close enough.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm going with Harrison's suggestion and giving him the go-ahead on the 2000:)
Bill
Damn skippy!! You can be like a buddy of ours and run 2 sets of 2K's..... but that could be overkill for your little engine.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts