Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 WK1 coming soon......
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am back as a vendor....again. I will let you all know right now that I dont have as mush control now as I used to. Being that I work in the service department I am at the mercy of the sales dept.

Right now I have a selection of Challenger SRT's in stock, the occasional Charger and 300 rolling in, and one GCSRT8.

Unfortunately due to my current situation I am not able to offer the $500 under invoice that I used to. Until I am able to build up the SRT inventory here I am told the Jeeps will be worked out one deal at a time.

If you have any questions pm me or ask here.

Factory orders I can still do and have shipped right towards the local dealer of your choice.

Shipping on stock units will be worked using outside carriers as I am not in the delivery business anymore:(

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Welcome back Don, not that you ever really left, LOL. I remember all those pics you used to post of 15-20 WK1 SRT's setting on the lot at the old dealer. I noticed your screen name color changed a week or two ago, congrats.

Jim

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back Don, not that you ever really left, LOL. I remember all those pics you used to post of 15-20 WK1 SRT's setting on the lot at the old dealer. I noticed your screen name color changed a week or two ago, congrats.

Jim

Yes, I do miss the good old days. I want to get that same kind of inventory with the wk2's here but I have to get the GM on board first.

And Thanks!!

·
Administrator
6,373 Posts
Don, I moved your thread into The Deal Zone. This is the area for sales related threads for vendors who don't have their own vendor forum.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don, I moved your thread into The Deal Zone. This is the area for sales related threads for vendors who don't have their own vendor forum.

Bernie

Sorry about that, its been a little while for me:D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great news Don! I'll never forget when you dropped my Jeep off in the summer of 2007........

Thats AWESOME!!!! By far one of my most memorable trips!!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Great news Don! I'll never forget when you dropped my Jeep off in the summer of 2007......../QUOTE]

OMG...can you imagine if you told the Chrysler employee who built your jeep back in 07 that it would run 9's? They would have laughed their ass off ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.