Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I sold my 2009 GC SRT8 almost 2 years ago and am just getting around to selling my snow tires and rims. These were used for one winter season and i estimate there is about 75%-80% tread left (see picture). These were purchased from the Tire Rack, current price is almost $1500 plus tax and shipping. You are buying 4 18"x8" Sport Edition F10 rims, 4 Pirelli Snow and Ice Tires and 4 TPMS sensors. everything is mounted and balanced and just bolt them on and go.

Tires are located in Sandusky, Ohio 44870 and buyer is welcome to pick them up for free. I accept paypal, check or money order, my paypal account is [email protected]

thanks

dave

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
body
ups.com shows $37.40 each with insurance of $800. I would split shipping with you so $975 total shipped. you can paypal me at [email protected] if you like, i will pay the 3% fees. you can check out my ebay feedback avohio (540+ positives)

thanks

dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ups shows $43.92 with $200 insurance per wheel for a total shipping of $175.68. I am willing to split shipping costs and pick up the 3% paypal fees unless you prefer to send me a check or money order.

so total is $987.84 shipped

·
Registered
284 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
139 Posts
PM Sent as well....I won't need the TPMS sensors as I have an 06 but no worries...I'll deal with that. It's between this set and another one listed. Which ever of you gets back to me quickest will have a sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts