Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the SRT Tour this past weekend, but unfortunately, there was not enough room for test drives.

As many have said, the WK2 SRT looks better in person. The interior is awesome, back seat has A LOT more leg room, and the moon roof is kick ASS! To me, being smaller, the jeep did feel a lot bigger than mine, but it was comfortable. The rims still aren't like "wow," but they aren't like "WTF was SRT thinking..." Just my opinions to share.

I only grabbed a few photos, so here ya go.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brian! The moon roof was probably my favorite part.. lol

I wish the trailer wasn't attached and in an open area.. could've gone all out on pics! Wish you could've made it.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Nice job on all the pics. Thanks.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Thanks for sharing Johnny, great pictures as always!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Hmmmm Grows on me more and more by the day ... perhaps a newly used rig will pop up in the near future that I can snag up :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
the pictures are awesome and looks great..m getting myself one piece of this baby to replace my current 2010...with a load more mods..i believe to some..

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks Brian! The moon roof was probably my favorite part.. lol

I wish the trailer wasn't attached and in an open area.. could've gone all out on pics! Wish you could've made it.
if you have kids ,dont be selfich and take that panoramic roof

cause if you do so, you will not get the RES which the kids will like to watch thier favorite shows or plays dvd

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Thanks for the pics they are awsome, also glad to hear the positive comments. Thats is the exact Jeep i ordered, like it all but not sure about the adaptive cruise sensor.
I do have to agree the sunroof is sick.

·
The ModMan
5,764 Posts
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing.

That roof looks bad ass!

Do you guys know if the interior carbon fiber inserts come with the base model or with the luxury group? It looks very nice.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Awesome pics, the jeep looks amazing...what's that camera looking thing in the front grille?

That is the lower of two sensors for the adaptive cruise control, very sensitive and extremely expensive to fix them!!

Had my first look at an 11 overland yesterday and was extremely impressed!!! looks like a lot of the same touches in the wk2.
overall fit an finish is well beyond what I would expect from Chrysler.

If they could only knock the price down a bit I think they could sell every singl one they felt like building:cool:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
That charger gets worse every time I see it.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Man they have come a long way with interior styling. I love the interior of every one of those cars. And quite frankly, from that line-up, I would probably take that 300. The Jeep is growing on me for sure, though. I can imagine it lowered on WK1 5-stars and it looks good....

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Excellent pictures as usual , Don't nobody be surprised if I scoop up a 300SRT .. That vehicle is hot .

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Excellent pictures as usual , Don't nobody be surprised if I scoop up a 300SRT .. That vehicle is hot .
Please do Paulo...that 300 is one sexy ride. Especially in White with the black chrome rims.

And Medic...hopefully you'll get to see one in person soon. The pictures are nice, but its the real life look that is eye opening.
However, that wont change the price or opinion about the missing updated Nav. That's a sore spot for me as well.

The 300's cluster and dash with the new bigger display is just sweet looking IMO.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts