Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have updated my signature. This is an accurate list of the current modifications. Nothing crazy, and nothing that should be causing catastrophic power failure. Please advise.
Guess I can stop refreshing.. Doesn't seem like my question is going to be answered. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got an 08 with 13x,xxx miles on it that has been having a jerk issue. The jerk is very predictable and very specific. It occurs in first and second gear only between 1500 and 2000 rpm when driving casually (does not occur at wot and usually right around 1800). To me it feels like the tranny is trying to shift however it does not. It feels like a jerk (will hit the above rpm, drop all rpms and kick back in causing the sudden thrash). The issue also only occurs in moderately cold temperatures. If the engine is at operating temps it won't do it nor will it occur when it's super cold out (live in Iowa where its cold a lot). So far I've done a tranny service, (fluid, gasket etc) transfer case service, rear end service, and replaced the throttle pedal (read on forum some go bad); new plugs, cylinder 8 coil pack, and passenger side O2 sensors (cylinder 8 misfire with cat efficiency cel). Local service guys can't figure out what's causing the issue and I'm tired of throwing money and parts at it hoping it'll fix the problem. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,886 Posts
Thanks to the SRT Engineeers for dropping by and thanks to the participants. Hopefully we can do this again soon, perhaps at ChallengerTalk!

Bernie

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.