Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
drove my jeep around my town, Manahawkin, NJ. local and state troopers look at it but dont pull me over. atleast not yet...and thats with no front plate, tinted front windows, and tinted tails...think they know if the chased me they couldnt catch me! :D

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
Never had a problem in little falls but DO NOT DRIVE THRU ROSELAND OR ESSEX FELLS! I have to go thru roseland every day to work and they probably pull me over once a week for anything they can.

Never had a problem with the stafford twp cops, but once you cross that bridge onto the island your done lol. I have a house in beach haven and every weekend I get pulled over for something. THEY SUCK!
LOL my Fiance was a Class 1 Cop in Beach Haven. she used to tell me she saw a SRT8 Cherokee there. i brought mine by a few times when we hit up the Chegg. It was you she probably saw.

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
I'm sure it was. All the cops know me in Beach Haven haha. If im lucky enough not to be pulled over then they just follow me until I get to my house and wait at the end of my street. Ive seen a black one by the chegg a few times, probably yours
probably...well if you see this jeep again its mine. Im Ryan and my fiance is Amanda. If you see us around come say hi.

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
Damn that is a beast!! Definitely can miss that. Im sure I'll run into you guys at some point. I wanna check out that TT!!
NP...hopefully ill be around sometime this summer. seems like we got a few members who vacation / live in the area...we should have a meet and take over the Chegg.

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
If I could leave Dirty Jerz I would.

The dude with the green/black TT, where are you on LBI?
I live in Manahawkin. hang out on the island when im home. i grew up in this town and graduated from Southern.

· Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
I'm down, I'm sure the cops will love that HAHA.
Well im sure we can talk to owner of the Chegg and see if we can get all the front parking spots on the blvd. make a car show out of it. plus as for the cops, i think we'll be alright, esp. if the fiance is there. we'll be covered. lol as long as we arent doing burnouts or racing i think theyll be cool provided we are respectful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.