Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on my way home from Target tonight I see a cop pulling out behind me. So I drive like a half mile then he flips on the lights and decides to pull me over. I thought to myself, "here we go." LOL.
Stops me for front window tint. And also says, "that exhuast is kind of loud." Runs my info comes back and tells me I'll give you a verbal warning.
Guess what stick that verbal warning you jealous bastard cuz it really dont mean shit to me :rofl:

Just for a FYI, this was in Little Falls, NJ.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Same in my town bro...me n my friend get raped by cops

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ Would that be a NJ town?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really have to tranfer my fire plates to the SRT....or as I call em, my f**k off cop plates.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Nah long island Nassau county

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ive gotten flashed in little falls before but its not nearly as bad as basking ridge, NJ. They are the absolute worst in terms of pulling you over for no reason. These north NJ cops have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
A buddy of mine lives in Little Falls. The cops tail me all the time waiting for me to go 1 mph over the limit because they know they cant pull me over for the tint. lol

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
drove my jeep around my town, Manahawkin, NJ. local and state troopers look at it but dont pull me over. atleast not yet...and thats with no front plate, tinted front windows, and tinted tails...think they know if the chased me they couldnt catch me! :D

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Well on my way home from Target tonight I see a cop pulling out behind me. So I drive like a half mile then he flips on the lights and decides to pull me over. I thought to myself, "here we go." LOL.
Stops me for front window tint. And also says, "that exhuast is kind of loud." Runs my info comes back and tells me I'll give you a verbal warning.
Guess what stick that verbal warning you jealous bastard cuz it really dont mean shit to me :rofl:

Just for a FYI, this was in Little Falls, NJ.
Never had a problem in little falls but DO NOT DRIVE THRU ROSELAND OR ESSEX FELLS! I have to go thru roseland every day to work and they probably pull me over once a week for anything they can.

drove my jeep around my town, Manahawkin, NJ. local and state troopers look at it but dont pull me over. atleast not yet...and thats with no front plate, tinted front windows, and tinted tails...think they know if the chased me they couldnt catch me! :D
Never had a problem with the stafford twp cops, but once you cross that bridge onto the island your done lol. I have a house in beach haven and every weekend I get pulled over for something. THEY SUCK!

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
Never had a problem in little falls but DO NOT DRIVE THRU ROSELAND OR ESSEX FELLS! I have to go thru roseland every day to work and they probably pull me over once a week for anything they can.

Never had a problem with the stafford twp cops, but once you cross that bridge onto the island your done lol. I have a house in beach haven and every weekend I get pulled over for something. THEY SUCK!
LOL my Fiance was a Class 1 Cop in Beach Haven. she used to tell me she saw a SRT8 Cherokee there. i brought mine by a few times when we hit up the Chegg. It was you she probably saw.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
LOL my Fiance was a Class 1 Cop in Beach Haven. she used to tell me she saw a SRT8 Cherokee there. i brought mine by a few times when we hit up the Chegg. It was you she probably saw.
I'm sure it was. All the cops know me in Beach Haven haha. If im lucky enough not to be pulled over then they just follow me until I get to my house and wait at the end of my street. Ive seen a black one by the chegg a few times, probably yours

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Ha, I'm in between Little Falls and Essex Fells. I'm sure I'll have run ins with these lovely cops shortly as I'm in that area alot.
LBI is my summer spot. Cops suck balls big time down there. I'll drive with windows down so they cant see the tint. What they'll pull me over for a loud exhaust....blow me :D

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Ha, I'm in between Little Falls and Essex Fells. I'm sure I'll have run ins with these lovely cops shortly as I'm in that area alot.
LBI is my summer spot. Cops suck balls big time down there. I'll drive with windows down so they cant see the tint. What they'll pull me over for a loud exhaust....blow me :D
HAHA I wouldn't doubt it. Don't even get me started about those cops, I could go on forever LOL. I actually get pulled over more in the off season then I do in the summer.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its f-in retarded how these buff ass cops do absolute shit all day, then they see or rather 1st hear us coming then decide to pull us over. They probally think we are some punk kids. I dont even bother showing my badge to these douches. Can you tell I'm not a fan of cops.

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
I'm sure it was. All the cops know me in Beach Haven haha. If im lucky enough not to be pulled over then they just follow me until I get to my house and wait at the end of my street. Ive seen a black one by the chegg a few times, probably yours
probably...well if you see this jeep again its mine. Im Ryan and my fiance is Amanda. If you see us around come say hi.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well damn cant mistake that green.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.