Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Thanks for the info on this. I just got off the phone with them about my jeep. I have had enough of being screwed around with and trying to play detective with figuring out what wrong with my jeep. If you got problems esspecially with the highway vibration do everyone a favor and call them and complain. They want to hear about it and if enough of us start to voice these problems they will start paying more attention. So Call them and complain.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
This is an awsome thread and great find!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ISSUES WITH THESE JEEPS! For what we pay on the jeepa we shouldnt have to deal with the BS that the dealers try to pull on us!!! Im calling right now

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
update.. i just spoke with a lady named kara at extension 4720268. i told her about not only the vibration at 70mph+ that the dealer wont take care off but also the aloca forged db rims tarnishing and oxidizing and the dealer not replacing them. im sorry but at a dealer cost of about 1400 bux a rim these should not be tarnishing the way they doo if you ask me. GUYS N GALS. CALL THE SRT CUST SERVICE NUMBER AND GET YOUR COMPLAINTS IN SOO HOPEFULLY WE CAN HAVE OUR ISSUES TAKENCARE OF AT THE DEALERS WITHOUT THE BS. WE PAY MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR THE AMERICAN SHITBOXES THER LEAST THEY CAN DO IS FIX WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARA SAID SHE WILL DO SOME RESAEARCH AND CALL ME TOMORROW SO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. make sure we keep posting all the issues because they are on the forums as well so itleast its all backed by all of us on the forums. a kind of documentaion of the issues and complaints we all hear and deal with and post on here.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
The guy I spoke with this afternoon was Jamar at extension 4720251. I told him about the number of folks on here with the same problems and the dealers just screwing us over and their disregard and ignorance pertaining to the issues that we all seem to have.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Good!! Lets get the complaints in so we can have these issues fixed. Anyone and everyone who has been denied some kind of warrenty work needs to call and complain!! Hell even of u didnt call and tell them
Sumtthing. Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,651 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Basically just tried to make you feel better about crappy tires and a 70 mph vibration. They never had any intention of doing anything about it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
The SRT agent that really went our of her way to help me and also called me back a few times to see if i got everything got done and her name is BRIDGETTE @ 1-855-525-5085 ext 4720258. She seems like she really cares and IMO shes the best thing that chrysler has since the HEMI HEADS.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I'll be giving this a try next week when I get some service done on my JEEP. I'm tired of dealing with this clunking from the drivetrain. I will call them as soon as I get the service/invoice number. I want them to monitor the progress of the diagnosis/repair.
Hope they can help out.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Only way to get things done is to talk to a lawyer boyz;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.