Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And thanks fo telling me about the search tab too.. I love this forum but I think many can agree it's not super easy to use.. But like everything with time it becomes 2nd nature.. At first time use there is too many tabs you can click. Again I'm glad I found this forum just being a baby

·
Registered
257 Posts
Anyone have any pointers on the best way to attach the badge?
I know it has nuts and washers for easy installation but I can't see in my head how that works with the "criss-cross" pattern on the lower grill.

Thanks!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Anyone have any pointers on the best way to attach the badge?
I know it has nuts and washers for easy installation but I can't see in my head how that works with the "criss-cross" pattern on the lower grill.

Thanks!
Pop the grill off and reach down when you line up the badge you will see it comes in on the center of 2 diamonds and put the backing on it will line up leave it a little loose so you can make sure it's straight when you are happy with it carefully finish so you don't mess up / Takes about 5 minutes Or if you have double sided tape put a little piece on it to make sure you if where you want it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cool, thanks, sound easier than I thought! Was just curious becasue all I saw in the pictures were small washers and nuts, didn't look much like a backplate for solid mounting.
Pop the grill off and reach down when you line up the badge you will see it comes in on the center of 2 diamonds and put the backing on it will line up leave it a little loose so you can make sure it's straight when you are happy with it carefully finish so you don't mess up / Takes about 5 minutes Or if you have double sided tape put a little piece on it to make sure you if where you want it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
You can buy the cheap one for 10 bucks or so. You can also buy the big one that is actually the Mopar one and on the Chargers for around $30 on Ebay. Mopar Part number is 1-05030355AB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.