Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the growing numbers in the GCSRT8 in the norther va area i thought i would create this seeing as how there isnt one already. Ive met some of you guys at the Monday night meets at hard times and some of you i have seen on the road. FYI i have a 07 Redrock thats pretty much stock and im in the springfield area. and also part of a small car club, XclusivAlliance. So if you see me on the road, give a honk and a wave or come by the meets on monday nights. Not sure how long they will go on with the weather, but come spring time im sure they will be consistant

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Check out DC Modern Mopar

·
Registered
284 Posts
Silver in fairfax, va here mainly around west ox area. Saw a red rock with winter setup today near Braddock and 495 was clean even though I feel winter setup changes the look of the rig...esp when it's 60 outside :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Id like to meet up with some of you guys next time theres a meetup....Blk 09 in Falls Church/Tysons corner area

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Yeah, I'm down for a meet up in the local area for sure!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Let's do it. Pick a date sooner than later just make sure it's after I get back from the Sugar Bowl. Would love to meet some of the guys in the area and see Johnny jeep again - last time was in Richmond at the Hooters meet a few years back and I had the red jeep :). So I will throw out the first date.... Jan 21 at 10 am?

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Should be able to make that, I'm in!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Dag, will just be getting back from Florida (on the 22nd). Anything after and I am game! But don't stop on my accord....

·
Registered
14 Posts
New member from northern va here. I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys and check out some of your rides. I'm looking for advice from some of you guys, I'm buying an srt-8 in the spring and would really like some of your guys' advice on what to look for and what to stay away from

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
We can change...more the merrier. Suggest a date

How about Saturday, Jan 28th? This is the "bye" week in football and the week before the Superbowl.....so no one can have excuses on missing the event on the account of football!! Hahaha....

There are plenty of good places to meet up here. Tyson's Corner can get very busy, but there must be a spot near there that has an open parking lot.

Johnny, you have a spot in particular up there? I am down for anything really.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
New member from northern va here. I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys and check out some of your rides. I'm looking for advice from some of you guys, I'm buying an srt-8 in the spring and would really like some of your guys' advice on what to look for and what to stay away from
Come out to the next meet and check the rigs out before you purchase! Looks like we are setting one up right now....lol.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I'm in! Start a thread! :D

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I'm in! Start a thread! :D

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Yeah, I can start a thread. No sweat. Anybody have a particular place in mind in the northern Virginia area? I'd say let's stay away from downtown DC or crowded parking lots. Let's try and pick a place we can fit a bunch of rigs without worrying about traffic control.

I'll research some spots as well.....any ideas, throw them out there! Oh....Merry Christmas guys.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
DC Modern Mopar does Brunch once a month in Fairfax.

·
Registered
72 Posts
28th works for me. There are prob a few work type parking garages that might be empty in the tysons area. Or even a metro parking lot. The one at west falls church is typically empty weekend mornings. It's fairly big too

1 - 20 of 51 Posts